About Mr. B.S.Vaidya
Total about 40 years experience out of which 29 years in the field of Energy Conservation. Since 1989 working as an independent energy auditor and carried out Energy Audits in ABOUT 300 various industries in Gujarat as well as all over India.
Invitee faculty for the training programs & seminars of Petroleum Conservation & Research Association PCRA.
Member of the Board of Editor of Electricity Conservation Quarterly, a magazine devoted to electricity conservation, published till recently by Devki R & D Engineers.
- M.E. (Electrical): (June 1973). FIRST CLASS with Specialization in Power System.
- B.E. (Electrical): (June 1971). FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION from Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Tata Electric Co. Bombay, Load Dispatch Center.
- English Electric Co. Madras
Life Member of "Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals".
- Since 1989, working as independent Consultant.
- From July 1979 to August 1988: Jyoti Consultants Ltd. and then with Jyoti Ltd.
- As Senior Executive handled the following activities.
- Energy management Studies.
- Electrical System design for various Projects.
- CO-generation Studies.
- Project based on Solar Photovoltaics, windmills and Biomass Gassification.
- From October 1976 to July 1979: Indian Petrochemical Corporation LTD: As Assist. Engineer in Planning Department.
- Pre-commissioning testing of Relays HT SWITCHGEAR.
- Planning the Center Documentation Center.
- Planning Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
- From February 1974 to October 1976: Jyoti Limited (R&D Center)
- Developing electromechanical & Solid State Relays
Visited USA for advance training in Solar Photovoltaics at SIEMENS Solar Industries, California, USA and their installations in various parts of USA, selected by IREDA, Govt. of India. Also visited,
- National Renewable Energy Research Laboratory, Colorado.
- Scandia Laboratory, New Mexico
- Florida Solar Energy Center, Florida.
SEMINARS & TRAINING PROGRAMS
FACULTY MEMBER in the Training programs and Seminars on Electrical Energy Audit conducted by,
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association
- Devki Energy Consultancy P. Ltd.
- Gujarat Electricity Board
- Prototype Development & Training Center, Rajkot
- Railway Staff Collage, Vadodara.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers Co. Ltd., Vadodara
The team is assisted by number of technical assistance having long years of experience with reputed companies and having electrical supervisors license.